To sell tickets through Tufts Tickets at the Information Booth and/or online, please submit the your JumboLife Event Registration Form to the OCL at least 5 business days in advance of the ticket sales start date for approval, scheduling, and pricing. Contracts submitted late will be subject to a late fee and are subject to approval.
- Do not advertise that tickets will be on sale until you have filled out your Tufts Tickets contract. If you are submitting a late contract, contact OCL@tufts.edu after you submit your contract.
- Tickets will go on sale at the Information Booth and online on the start date (cannot start on a weekend or holiday) and be removed on the stop date on the contract or date of the event.
- The Office for Campus Life is not responsible for discrepancies in ticket amounts if anyone changes the amount of tickets to be sold from the tickets after the initial contract.
- OCL will verify sales and calculate the proceeds for the group minus the sales fee. All proceeds will be transferred to the organization’s account by internal transfer.
- Tufts Tickets accepts cash and JumboCash at the Information Booth and credit card online. Other methods of payment are not accepted.
- The Office for Campus Life reserves the right to reject requests for ticket sales or can stop selling tickets for an event at any time.
- Departments/offices may sell tickets through the Tufts Ticket system by contacting email@example.com for more information, and paying applicable fees, as assessed by the Office for Campus Life.
Any questions can be emailed to OCL@tufts.edu with “Tufts Ticket Contract” in the subject line.
- Ticket sales are $25 per event/day
- Late fees will be assessed by the Office for Campus Life
- Batch tickets $50
- Convenience Fees for online sales: $1.50 per cost transaction, higher for higher ticket prices assessed by the Office for Campus Life
- *Note that the convenience fee pays for credit card transaction and is not revenue to either the Office for Campus Life or organization selling tickets.