Enjoy breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, a buffet, DJ, and cash bar, and round trip school bus transportation. Limited tickets are available for seniors only (no guest) September 11th at 10:30am at TuftsTickets.com or the Campus Center Information Booth.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit tusc.tufts.edu for more info.
- Buses: All student are required to take the buses for this trip to receive your ticket for the boat. Buses will depart from the Campus Center Lower Patio (Talbot Ave) promptly at 12 p.m. Please plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes early to board the buses. There are no beverages or food allowed on the bus or in the venue, including water bottles.
- Government Issued Photo ID Required: Because alcohol will be served at this event, all students are required to present a government issued photo ID. If you are unable to present proper 21+ identification, you will not be permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages. Depending on the number of underage ticket holders, alcohol consumption may be limited to specific 21+ areas of the boat.
- Attire: Brunch attire is expected for this upscale event. No shorts, jeans, or t-shirts please.
- Menu: To view a detailed menu, including information on dietary restrictions, please click here (coming soon). Please note that the bar accepts credit or debit cards ONLY. No cash.
- Venue Policies: Information on the Entertainment Cruises policies can be found online. Specifically, no bags are permitted, and all participants are subject to security screenings.