Tufts senior’s exclusive access to Lawn on D featuring 20 glowing swings, lawn games, music, a photo booth, free food, and a cash bar.
This event is open to Tufts 2020 graduating seniors ONLY.
- Buses: Shuttle buses will run from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., departing from the Campus Center Lower Patio (Talbot Ave). Please plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes early to board the buses. There are no beverages or food allowed on the bus or in the venue, including water bottles. Shuttle buses will return to campus approximately every 30 minutes, or as buses fill.
- Doors: Doors close promptly at 8:30 p.m. Please arrive early to avoid long lines.
- Taking Your Own Transportation: Students are welcome to take their own transportation to or from the Lawn on D. However, doors close promptly at 8:30 p.m.
- Valid Ticket & Govt ID: All attendees must have a valid ticket, Tufts ID, and Government Issued Photo ID. As with all TuftsTickets events, tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The name on the ticket must match the name on the scanner and on the Tufts ID presented.We encourage you to confirm your ticket prior to Friday at 4 p.m. so the Office for Campus Life is available to address any ticketing concerns. Please email (do not call) email@example.com with any ticket concerns.
- Attire: This event is casual, so no specific attire is required.
- Menu: You may view a detailed menu, including information on allergens and dietary restrictions here.
- Venue Policies: Information on the Lawn on D policies can be found online. Specifically, no bags are permitted, and all participants are subject to security screenings.
- Conduct: All Tufts University policies and standards of behavior apply while off-campus. All attendees are responsible for adhering to the Tufts University Student Code of Conduct. Students found to be disruptive or in violation of any laws or University policies will be immediately removed and subject to disciplinary action.
- No Show/Standby Group: If you purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend or you do not board the bus prior to 10:30 a.m., your ticket will be released to another student in the standby group. If you no longer plan to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you’d like your ticket to be given to an individual on the standby group. To join the standby group, simply arrive to bus loading and ask the trip coordinator to be added to the standby group list. Tickets cannot be given to another specific individual as tickets are non-transferable and the standby list is first come, first served.
Tufts University Social Collective (TUSC) is committed to providing equal access to our events and programs. If you require accommodations for any Senior Week event, please contact John Wescott in the Office for Campus Life at 617-627-3212 or email@example.com.