Come to Alumnae Lounge to learn how to cook your very own homemade pasta dinner alongside fellow Jumbos, lead by professional chef Bailey Reynolds of Gourmet Bae Catering! Purchase a ticket on TuftsTickets.com or at the Campus Center Information Booth starting at 10:30am on January 15.
• Doors: Doors to this event are open from 10:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. There is no entry after 11 a.m.
• SMFA Shuttles: Students who live in the Beacon Street Residence Halls can request a Lyft Voucher for transportation to this event while the SMFA shuttle is not running. Please select the option when purchasing your ticket.
• Attire: Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe shoes. You will be provided a complimentary TUSC Winter Weekend '20 Apron upon arrival.
• Valid Ticket & Tufts ID: All attendees must have a valid ticket, and Tufts ID. As with all TuftsTickets events, tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The name on the ticket must match the name on the scanner and on the Tufts ID presented. We encourage you to confirm your ticket prior to Friday at 4 p.m. so the Office for Campus Life is available to address any ticketing concerns. Please email (do not call) firstname.lastname@example.org
with any ticket concerns.
• Prohibited Items: No outside beverages or food allowed in the event, including water bottles. There is no coat check.
• Conduct: All Tufts University policies and standards of behavior apply. All attendees are responsible for adhering to the Tufts University Student Code of Conduct. Students found to be disruptive or in violation of any laws or University policies will be immediately removed and subject to disciplinary action.
• No Show/Standby Group: If you purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend or you do not arrive prior to 11 a.m., your ticket will be released to another student in the standby group. If you no longer plan to attend, please email email@example.com to let them know you’d like your ticket to be given to an individual on the standby group. To join the standby group, simply arrive to the event and ask the trip coordinator to be added to the standby group list. Tickets cannot be given to another specific individual as tickets are non-transferable and the standby list is first come, first served.