CATS, the musical spectacular by Andrew Lloyd Webber that has captivated audiences for decades is now on tour in Boston! Celebrate your first week back at Tufts with a fun evening out with your favorite Jellicle cats (and Jumbos), at the Cats the Musical at the Citizens Bank Opera House.
Your $20 ticket includes a Balcony Seat ($40 value!) and a round trip Charlie Card. Tickets will be available starting 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, January 15th. Ticket holders must pick up their physical ticket on Thursday, January 16, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• Ticket Pickup: Ticket holders must pick up their admission ticket and Charlie Card from the TUSC Table in the Campus Center Lobby on Thursday, January 16 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Students must show their Tufts ID. Students cannot pickup someone else ticket for them. Unclaimed tickets will be released to the standby group at 2 p.m..
• Venue Policies: Information on the Citizens Bank Opera House can be found online at https://boston.broadway.com/help/. Specifically, students are subject to security screenings and bags are prohibited. Note that all Tufts University policies and the Student Code of Conduct apply while on off-campus trips.
• Doors: Doors to the event open at 7:00 p.m. and the show begins at 7:30 p.m.. Late arrival may result in seating holds or alternative seating.
• Conduct: All Tufts University policies and standards of behavior apply while off-campus. All attendees are responsible for adhering to the Tufts University Student Code of Conduct. Students found to be disruptive or in violation of any laws or University policies will be immediately removed and subject to disciplinary action.
• No Show/Standby Group: If you purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend or you do not pick up your ticket prior to 2 p.m., your ticket will be released to another student in the standby group. If you no longer plan to attend, please email email@example.com to let them know you’d like your ticket to be given to an individual on the standby group. To join the standby group, simply come to the TUSC table at 2 p.m. (not before) to ask for any unclaimed tickets. Tickets cannot be given to another specific individual as tickets are non-transferable and the standby list is first come, first served.
This event is open to Tufts undergraduate students ONLY. No guest tickets are available.
Tufts University Social Collective (TUSC) is committed to providing equal access to our events and programs. If you require accommodations for any Senior Week event, please contact John Wescott in the Office for Campus Life at 617-627-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.