Join TUSC, Tufts Alumni and Tufts Student Giving in another exclusive Class of 2020 senior event!
Did you ever want to be a pop star? Of course you did! Live Band Karaoke is an exciting concept that takes karaoke to the next level with no bad recordings of the songs you love. Best of all, you won’t be on stage alone, so don’t be shy! You’ll even have the lyrics in front of you and a band to play along to your own tempo. Your FREE ticket includes admission to the event, free food, and a cash bar!
This event is open to Tufts 2020 graduating seniors ONLY, and requires a government issued photo ID in addition to a Tufts ID.
• Doors: Doors to this event are open from 9:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. There is no entry after 9:30 p.m. Please enter via the Campus Center Lounge/Game Room. Any student appearing intoxicated or disruptive will not be allowed to enter at the sole discretion of the event staff on site.
• Valid Ticket & Govt Issued ID: All attendees must have a valid ticket, Tufts ID, and Government Issued Photo ID. As with all TuftsTickets events, tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. The name on the ticket must match the name on the scanner and on the Tufts ID presented. We encourage you to confirm your ticket prior to Friday at 4 p.m. so the Office for Campus Life is available to address any ticketing concerns. Please email (do not call) email@example.com with any ticket concerns.
• Prohibited Items: There are no bags allowed, including wallet-sized wristlets or fanny packs. No outside beverages or food allowed in the event, including water bottles. There is no coat check.
• Conduct: All Tufts University policies and standards of behavior apply. All attendees are responsible for adhering to the Tufts University Student Code of Conduct. Students found to be disruptive or in violation of any laws or University policies will be immediately removed and subject to disciplinary action.
• No Show/Standby Group: If you purchased a ticket and are no longer able to attend or you do not arrive prior to 9:30 p.m., your ticket will be released to another student in the standby group. If you no longer plan to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you’d like your ticket to be given to an individual on the standby group. To join the standby group, simply arrive to the event and ask the trip coordinator to be added to the standby group list. Tickets cannot be given to another specific individual as tickets are non-transferable and the standby list is first come, first served.
Tufts University Social Collective (TUSC) is committed to providing equal access to our events and programs. If you require accommodations for an event, please contact John Wescott in the Office for Campus Life at 617-627-3212 or email@example.com.
This event is co-sponsored by Tufts Student Giving and Tufts Alumni.