Tufts University and Medford Public Schools’ Center for Citizenship and Social Responsibility will be hosting a drive-in movie, "Aladdin" (2019) at the Cousens Parking Lot.
In order to host this event safely, the following regulations will be in place:
1. There will be no restrooms available.
2. Guests must wear masks at all times when outside of vehicle.
3. Vehicles must be parked at least 6 feet apart, spots will be marked with cones and volunteers will assist with traffic direction.
4. Front row of parking is for smaller vehicles (sedans, station wagons, etc). Rear rows of are for larger vehicles (SUVs, Trucks, Vans).
5. Guests may bring folding chairs and sit outside of vehicle. If sitting outside of your car, please remain close to your vehicle to maintain social distancing and sit only with guests from within your vehicle’s party.
6. Audio will be played through your vehicle’s radio. Tuning details to follow. Please turn off your vehicle’s ignition during the movie.
Rain date will be August 7, 2020.