Enjoy breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, a brunch buffet, two DJs and dance floors, cash bar (cash or credit), aboard the Spirit of Boston.
• Shuttle Buses: All student are required to take the buses, departing promptly at 9:15 a.m. from Lower Campus Road. Ticket holders should enter Aidekman Arts Center via the Talbot Ave entrance near Alumnae Lounge and proceed down the hallway to Remis Sculpture Court. You will need to present your TuftsTicket and Tufts ID prior to boarding the bus for this event. Venue staff will check your ticket and Government Issued Photo ID again prior to boarding the ship. Please plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes early to board the buses. There are no beverages or food allowed on the bus or in the venue, including water bottles.
• Government Issued Photo ID Required: In addition to your TuftsTicket and Tufts Student ID, all students are required to present a government issued photo ID (US Passport, US Driver's License, US Non-Driver ID, International Passport) for all participants, even if you are under 21 or do not plan to drink.
• Menu: The venue catering will be providing a variety of food with adequate options for those with common dietary restrictions including gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options. A gluten free and vegan buffet will be available on Deck 1. Allergen information is available upon request.
• Venue Policies: Information on the City Experience Cruises policies can be found online. Specifically, no bags are permitted, and all participants are subject to security screenings.
• Valid Ticket Required: All Senior Week tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. When your ticket is scanned, the name on the ticket must match the name on the Tufts ID presented. Walks-in and standby tickets will not be available.