We have rented the top floor of Lucky Strike Somerville which includes 8 bowling lanes, floor shuffleboard, ping pong and billiard tables, a full arcade, and tons of hi-def screens. Your ticket includes round trip transportation, free food, complimentary access to bowling , ping pong, billiards, shuffle board, and karaoke. Be sure to bring extra cash for the cash bar, additional late night bites, and the arcade games.
• Shuttle Buses: Shuttle buses will run from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., departing from Lower Campus Road. Ticket holders should enter Aidekman Arts Center via the Talbot Ave entrance near Alumnae Lounge and proceed down the hallway to Remis Sculpture Court. You do not need to present any ticket or ID prior to boarding the bus for this event. Please plan to arrive approximately 15 minutes early to board the buses. There are no beverages or food allowed on the bus or in the venue, including water bottles. Shuttle buses will return to campus approximately every 30 minutes, or as buses fill.
• Taking Your Own Transportation: Students are welcome to take their own transportation to or from Assembly Row. However, doors close promptly at 9:00 p.m.
• Government Issued Photo ID Required: In addition to your TuftsTicket and Tufts Student ID, all students are required to present a government issued photo ID (US Passport, US Driver's License, US Non-Driver ID, International Passport) for all participants, even if you are under 21 or do not plan to drink.
• Menu: The venue catering will be providing a variety of food with adequate options for those with common dietary restrictions including gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options. Allergen information is available upon request.
• Attire: Casual attire is permitted for this event.
• Venue Policies: Information on Lucky Strike Boston policies regarding bags, security screenings, smoking and more can be found online. Specifically, no bags are permitted, and all participants are subject to security screenings. There is no smoking inside the venue and no smoking area. Water bottles, outside food or drink, and smoking and vape products are also prohibited. There is no re-entry.
• Valid Ticket Required: All Senior Week tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. When your ticket is scanned, the name on the ticket must match the name on the Tufts ID presented. Walks-in and standby tickets will not be available.