Sad that finals are over? Set off on a day of classes around campus where you can learn how to mix a cocktail, cook dumplings from scratch, or paint the Boston skyline. Students may pick one of any of the variety of intimately sized, instructor lead classes.
Class Times & Topics:
• Dumpling Making in Curtis Hall MPR: 10 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., or 6:30 p.m.
• Mixology in Hotung Cafe: 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
• Paint Party in Sophia Gordon Hall MPR: 11 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., or 5:30 p.m.
• Arrival & Entry: Please arrive to your designated session 15-minutes early for check-in. Enter Hotung Cafe from the Lower Patio. Enter Curtis Hall from the side patio (closest to the Psychology Building). Enter Sophia Gordon Hall from the Talbot Ave entrance.
• Alcohol Free: This event is strictly alcohol free. Students found in violation of any open container policy will be subject to disciplinary action and may jeopardize their ability to participate in commencement exercises.
• Attire: Casual attire is permitted for this event.
• Valid Ticket Required: All Senior Week tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable. When your ticket is scanned, the name on the ticket must match the name on the Tufts ID presented. Walks-in and standby tickets will not be available.